In the spring of last year, I had the opportunity to play in my first remote Tabletop RPG (Star Wars), and while it didn’t last long, I had a really good time! Next thing I know, I’m reading the D&D Player’s Handbook and designing a mimic dice box as a gift for the friend who introduced me to it all.
I’ve got a ways to go before I’m anywhere near proficient in this software. The workflows are unfamiliar, and I’m occasionally running into issues that force me to scrap designs and start over. It is improving, I am improving, and I thought I’d share some of the work I’ve completed between switching over and now (downloads available at the bottom).
Got a 1st-gen GBA approximately 1,000 years ago back in February, and finally got around to making a mount for it. Since most of the groundwork was laid in the original set, the effort was thankfully as minimal as the design.
For his birthday last month, my son got a boatload of track for his… “BlazingDisk” cars… and while fun, they’ve also been a pain to keep in place during play. No longer, friends. Now track can stay in all the places with these small, simple clamps.